Domestic Abuse Resources
MPorium at Marist stands with all victims of domestic violence and abuse.
As a student-run organization, we believe all students should feel safe & supported.
- Counseling Services: (845)-575-3314
- Health Services: (845)-575-3270
- Title IX Reporting: www.marist.edu/title-ix
- Family Services Rape & Crime Victim Hotline: (845)-452-7272
- Family Services Domestics Violence Hotline: (845)-485-5550
- Dutchess County Hotline: (845)-485-9700
- NY State Domestic Violence Hotline: 1 (800)- 942-6906
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: call 1 (800)-799-7233 or chat thehotline.org
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
Survivor and Family Resources:
- Helping Survivors Advocacy Center: helpingsurvivors.org/domestic-violence-and-sexual-abuse/